Real Estate News
26 March, 2020
Prices of 3-bedroom condominium units in Makati CBD down 1.03% y-o-y in 2019 After eight years of uninterrupted...
- Indonesia's housing market is unremarkable
- Housing market in South Korea is slow-moving
- Singapore’s house price growth slowing sharply
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
28 January, 2020
House prices up by 10.59% y-o-y in Q3 2019 Puerto Rico’s housing market is recovering fast, after several...
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving rapidly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving
- Puerto Rico’s housing market stabilizing
26 March, 2020
House prices fell by 1.15% y-o-y in 2019 After about 15 years of uninterrupted house price rises, the...
- The UK's housing market still smooth
- Housing market in Ireland quickly slows down
- Norway's housing market has hardly moved
20 January, 2020
Dubai house prices fell by 4.52% y-o-y in Q3 2019 In Dubai, residential property prices fell by 4.52%...
- Egypt's house prices falling sharply
- UAE's property prices fall further
- Qatar's housing market is recovering
27 March, 2020
In Sao Paulo, house prices fell by 1.96% y-o-y in 2019 Brazil’s housing market remains weak, despite improving...
- Mexico's housing market remains robust
- Property prices in Chile continue to rise
- Brazil’s house prices keep falling
27 February, 2020
House prices were up 5.82% y-o-y in Q3 2019 New Zealand’s house prices are rising strongly again, as...
- New Zealand's house price rises continue
- New Zealand's house price rises continue, albeit at a slower ...
- New Zealand's house prices rising strongly again