Real Estate News
18 June, 2021
House prices up 6.27% during the year to Q1 2021 Portugal’s housing market continues to grow, albeit at...
- Germany's housing market remains very strong
- The UK's housing market strengthens
- Finland's housing market gets better
09 April, 2021
HCMC house prices were down 14.51% during 2020 Vietnam's property market has been badly hit during the COVID-19...
- Cambodia's housing market remains depressed
- Philippines’ housing market is now very weak amidst an ailing ...
- Macau's housing market stabilizing
22 March, 2021
House prices rose by 1.79% during 2020 Mexico’s housing market is slowing again, due to the pandemic-induced recession....
- Chile’s housing market cooling rapidly
- Brazil’s housing market remains weak
- Mexico's house price growth slows again
03 April, 2021
House prices up 9.42% during 2020 After eight years of strong house price growth, the U.S. housing market...
- Canada's housing market grows strongly despite pandemic
- The US great house price boom continues unabated
- Canada's house price growth continues strong
07 April, 2021
Dubai house prices fell by 2.93% during 2020 The suffering of the UAE’s housing market seems unending, with...
- Egypt’s housing market continues to struggle
- Qatar's house prices falling, despite rising demand
- No end in sight for Egypt's housing market woes
05 April, 2021
House prices were up 14.59% during 2020 Puerto Rico’s housing market registered a surprisingly strong rebound with the...
- Puerto Rico’s house prices rising strongly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market weakening again
- Puerto Rico’s housing market continues to suffer
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
11 March, 2021
House prices were up 16.77% during 2020 New Zealand’s house price growth continues to accelerate, buoyed by ultra-low...
- New Zealand’s house price rises accelerating
- Strong house price rises continue in New Zealand
- New Zealand's house price boom continues