Real Estate News
11 January, 2021
Nationwide house prices up 2.89% during the year to Q3 2020 After a lacklustre performance in the past...
- Ukraine's housing market continues to recover
- The UK's house prices rising, despite a badly-hit economy
- Finland's housing market is improving
12 January, 2021
House prices up by a miniscule 0.7% y-o-y in Q3 2020 Singapore’s real house prices rose by 0.7%...
- Macau's housing market shows signs of improvement
- COVID-19 has derailed the Philippines’ housing market recovery
- South Korea's housing market growing stronger
07 December, 2020
House prices rose by 1.08% y-o-y in Q3 2020 Mexico’s housing market is slowing again, amidst an ailing...
- Chile’s housing market is losing steam
- Brazil’s housing market is steady
- Chile’s housing market is cooling sharply
08 December, 2020
House prices up 5.51% y-o-y in Q3 2020 After seven years of strong house price growth, the U.S....
- Canada's house price growth continues strong
- U.S. housing market strengthening
- Canada's housing market strengthening again
04 January, 2021
House prices down 22.31% y-o-y in Q3 2020 Egypt’s housing market continues to struggle, with the nationwide real...
- Qatar's house price growth accelerates, despite falling demand
- UAE’s housing market continues to struggle
- UAE’s housing market remains dismal
12 December, 2020
House prices were up 9.07% y-o-y in Q3 2020 Puerto Rico’s housing market surprisingly registered a strong rebound...
- Puerto Rico’s housing market weakening again
- Puerto Rico’s housing market continues to suffer
- Puerto Rico’s housing market bounced back strongly
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
02 December, 2020
House prices were up 13.77% y-o-y in Q3 2020 New Zealand’s house prices continue to rise strongly, as...
- Strong house price rises continue in New Zealand
- New Zealand's house price boom continues
- New Zealand's housing market bounced back strongly