Real Estate News
11 November, 2014
'That certainly is brave!' 'You sure this is a good idea?’ ‘There barely is peace there now!'...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
- Mauritius RES (Real Estate Scheme) explained
- Slow growth for South African buy-to-let sector
25 January, 2019
Trend: house prices down slightly by 0.42% y-o-y in Q3 2018 Puerto Rico’s seasonally-adjusted (and inflation-adjusted) purchase-only house...
- Barbados property, 'pricey' investments bring steady gains
- Jamaica real estate's rising investment potential
- Could Dominican Republic property be a good buy?
15 March, 2019
Trend: house prices up 3.04% y-o-y in 2018 Iceland’s housing market is now cooling, amidst slowing economy. Nationwide...
- Slovak Republic's house price rises continue
- Netherlands’ house price rises accelerating
- Portugal's housing market is strengthening
24 January, 2019
Trend: Dubai house prices fell by 8.73% y-o-y in Q3 2018 In Dubai, residential property prices fell by...
- Qatar's housing market is still gloomy
- Egypt's house prices falling sharply again
- Prime residential real estate market in Dubai still buoyant, says ...
20 March, 2019
Trend: house prices rose by 2.92% y-o-y in 2018 Mexico’s housing market continues to strengthen with the nationwide...
- Chile’s house prices are rising strongly
- Panama's property prices are booming
- Brazil’s house prices continue to fall
19 January, 2019
Trend: house prices up 3.16% y-o-y in Q3 2018 After five years of strong house price growth, the...
- Canada's house price boom takes off
- U.S. home prices remain in positive territory
- Canada house prices show continued strength
14 March, 2019
Trend: house prices fell slightly by 0.07% y-o-y in 2018 New Zealand’s housing market is cooling rapidly, amidst...
- New Zealand's house prices are rising again
- What is the current state of the Australian property market?
- Buying Property in Australia and Home Inspection Nightmares