Real Estate News
08 April, 2020
House prices down by 3.04% y-o-y in 2019 Macau’s housing market is now cooling rapidly, as slower economic...
- The end of the Philippines’ great house price boom?
- Indonesia's housing market is unremarkable
- Housing market in South Korea is slow-moving
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
28 January, 2020
House prices up by 10.59% y-o-y in Q3 2019 Puerto Rico’s housing market is recovering fast, after several...
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving rapidly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving
- Puerto Rico’s housing market stabilizing
09 April, 2020
House prices in Kiev fell by 5.54% y-o-y in 2019 Ukraine’s housing market continues to struggle, despite improved...
- Switzerland’s housing market is cooling
- The UK's housing market still smooth
- Housing market in Ireland quickly slows down
13 April, 2020
Dubai house prices fell by 4.05% y-o-y in 2019 In Dubai, residential property prices fell by 4.05% during...
- Egypt's house price falls decelerating
- UAE's housing market remains gloomy
- Egypt's house prices falling sharply
27 March, 2020
In Sao Paulo, house prices fell by 1.96% y-o-y in 2019 Brazil’s housing market remains weak, despite improving...
- Mexico's housing market remains robust
- Property prices in Chile continue to rise
- Brazil’s house prices keep falling
27 February, 2020
House prices were up 5.82% y-o-y in Q3 2019 New Zealand’s house prices are rising strongly again, as...
- New Zealand's house price rises continue
- New Zealand's house price rises continue, albeit at a slower ...
- New Zealand's house prices rising strongly again