Real Estate News
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
07 July, 2020
House prices down 8.8% y-o-y in Q1 2020 After a short-lived recovery in 2017, Puerto Rico’s house prices...
- Puerto Rico’s housing market bounced back strongly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving rapidly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving
03 July, 2020
House prices fell by 1.09% y-o-y in Q1 2020 The average price of dwellings fell by 1.09% during...
- Ukraine's housing market shows signs of improvement
- Switzerland’s housing market continues to lose steam
- The UK's housing market is improving
29 June, 2020
Qatar’s house prices down 3.67% y-o-y in Q1 2020 Qatar's housing market remains fragile, despite the government’s continuous...
- Egypt's housing market remains depressed
- Property prices in UAE continues to drop
- Egypt's house price falls decelerating
24 June, 2020
In Sao Paulo, house prices fell by 2.26% y-o-y `in Q1 2020 Brazil’s housing market remains depressed with...
- Mexico's modest house price rises
- Chile’s house prices rising continuously
- Brazil’s house prices continue to fall
09 July, 2020
House prices up 2.77% y-o-y in Q1 2020 After seven years of strong house price growth, the U.S....
- What is the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the ...
- Canada's housing market gaining momentum again
- Canada's house price declines
05 June, 2020
House prices were up 10.87% y-o-y in Q1 2020 New Zealand’s house prices continue to rise strongly, as...
- New Zealand's housing market bounced back strongly
- New Zealand's house price rises continue
- New Zealand's house price rises continue, albeit at a slower ...